Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sungha Jung is now rocking the ukulele!

Sungha Jung is know for his amazing guitar playing. At only 14 years of age, his talent surpasses that of people that are much older than he is. He has already written his own guitar music to several famous songs like I'm Yours by Jason Mraz and several Michael Jackson songs. I thought his guitar playing alone was incredible, but he has now expanded to playing the piano and the ukulele as well!

Sungha Jung just released his second video of him playing the ukulele, and the first song that he has arranged himself. The first video was of him playing Jake Shimabukuro's While My Guitar Gently Weeps and this second one is his own arrangement of Jason Mraz's I'm Yours. I assure you, you will be an awe after watching this video.


The crazy thing is that we all know that this kid is only going to get better!


Til next time! Peace!
Nico

No comments:

Post a Comment