Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Is the Fender Nohea a good beginners ukulele?

So after seeing that some of the people that found  my Review of the Fender Nohea Tenor Ukulele by searching "Is the Fender Nohea a good beginners ukulele?", I decided to make a post dedicated to answering this question.

As you may know, the Fender Nohea Tenor Ukulele was my choice as a first ukulele. Being a beginner, I read up a lot on ukuleles before making my decision to by the Fender. I read about Kala, Lanikai, Mainland and a buch more ukulele brands before choosing the Fender. There are many alternatives out there that costs less than the Fender, with the same sound quality. Like I stated in the review, you're paying extra for the brand name. I bought the Fender because it felt right with me. If it didn't, I would defiantly have chosen something else.

If you are like me, and feel that the Fender is right for you, then it is a wonderful beginners ukulele! I haven't put it down since the day I got it. I play it almost everyday til my fingers get tired! It sounds great, and feels great. It's just a blast to use overall and I'm really happy I went for the Fender. My friend bought a Makala ukulele, and although it sounds great, I much prefer the feel of the Fender.

I really hope this helps all of you that are thinking of buying the Fender Nohea Tenor Ukulele.



Here's my full review of the Fender Nohea Tenor Ukulele

No comments:

Post a Comment