Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Some Exciting News!

Alright, I may be saying this too soon but I'm really excited about this so I think I'll share it with all of you. I'm currently working on a Ukulele site dedicated specifically to us that are just starting off with this instrument. It'll be a source for information to help us all grow as ukulele players. I'm not trying to compete with ukuleleunderground, or any other big sites. In fact, I'm already sure that the site I'm creating will be small. It'll be a place were people can post videos of them playing, or write about their experiences playing, and the community will be able to comment, critique, and just enjoy what everyone else is doing.

That's all I'm going to share for now! The development of the site really hasn't begun yet. I'm going ot be doing it all on my own, and being I'm a college student, It won't be done for another few weeks. I'm hoping to get it out as soon as possible so that I can get some feedback on it from all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment