Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Makala Concert Ukulele - First Impressions

 Makala Concert Ukulele

My friend Elisa got her Makala Concert Ukulele in the mail today and she's loving it. I got to play with it for a while earlier today, and I thought that the ukulele was pretty good considering the price that she paid for it. The build quality is decent, and the finish looks good. Intonations is good as well. There was very little buzzing in the frets. I also like the strings that came with it. I'm not sure what the brand is, but they are black. They are much thinner than Aquila strings, and also feel sightly tighter.

Hopefully she'll let me play with it enough to write a good review. I also might post some photos of it in the next few days!

Til next time! Peace!
Nico

No comments:

Post a Comment