Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Hello!

Hey guys!

I've started this blog to document my journey as a ukulele player. I've only just picked up the ukulele recently, but I've really grown to love the instruments. I've tried many instruments in the past, but never really stuck to one, and never really got good at any of them. It's different with the ukulele, though. I really enjoy playing it so much so that I don't ever want to put it down. The sound it makes is just so beautiful, and being able to create that sound is such a good feeling. It's not just the sound, though, that I am interested in. It is the instrument itself! I think that they were some of the most gorgeous instruments out there! The small size, and the different wood that are used interest me so much!

I bought a Fender Nohea lest week and I'm very happy with it. I know that a lot of people don't like the fender ukes, and would rather go for a Kala, or Lanakai or a Mainland as there first uke, but I just loved how the Fender looked. I looked at all options possible, but just kept going back to the Fender. I figured that it would be a much wiser decision to buy something that I'm really happy with rather than something that I'm not too happy with, even if it may the the "better choice" because I'd be more motivated to play something I was 100% happy with. I was right! I haven't put down the Nohea. I play it whenever I can!

Anyways, I just wanted to do a brief introduction on why I have decided to make this blog. I'm going to try to upload some photos and videos as I learn more songs. I know that a lot of ukulele players also tend to buy lots of ukes, so I'll also be doing updates on my ukulele, and any ukulele products that I buy in the future!I know that a lot of you guys are in the same position as I am, so please share all the information you can with me, as I'm going to share everything I learn with all of you!

I really hope that you all enjoy reading this blog

No comments:

Post a Comment